1) I started the Orangeheat kids apparel brand in 2009 shortly after my Son Jett was born.
2) I was inspired to design simple and modern graphics that enhance a child’s looks rather than compete with them.
3) I draw my inspiration from the objects of childhood that I was fond of but I also like to incorporate as much toddler feedback as I can into the designs.
4) Since moving to Venice in the summer of 2011 — I find the area lush with creativity and the ocean an irresistible force of inspiration.
5) I currently print all my own apparel with made in the USA 100% cottons (some organics) and use eco-friendly water based inks.
So every item is have crafted by the designer with extra TLC.