Every house needs some rules! Our objective is to create a fun, friendly place to view and discuss childrens fashion around the world, so please keep our rules in mind when commenting on minihipster.com.
To maintain this objective, we reserve the right to remove any comment or user from our blog if you misbehave. When comments are deleted, it’s usually because they violate one or more of our house rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your ability to comment.
Specific House Rules:
- Please use your best manners. Keep your comments friendly and fun – remember, we’re talking about children’s fashion and we’d like everyone to enjoy participating on minihipster.com. Understandably, we don’t allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove comments that are negative, abusive, hateful, or that defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove comments that are off-topic (and sorry folks, we may also need to remove comments that are not in English).
- Of course, it is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We want everyone to enjoy our site, and therefore we take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Comments that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials in your country.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. This one is a no-brainer guys, we don’t need to tell you that.
- Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from commenting on our website.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our website. No articles, recipes, song lyrics, art or graphics may be posted without the expressed written consent of the copyright holder. If you’d like to refer to a news article from another site, please post no more than a few lines summarizing the article and include a link to it.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of some one elses phone number, address, social security number or any other private information. We discourage users from posting such information even about themselves, as we cannot control how that information may be used beyond our website.
- And because we’re all adults… you take responsibility for comments under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. minihipster.com takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
Please keep these rules in mind as you share on minihipster.com, enjoy the site, and thank you for participating.
All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographers. No part of this website, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express permission of the owners of minihipster.com, or the respective copyright holder(s).